Specifications Solar Tracker FEiNA SF20- — Mast that is inserted in the concrete (Galvanized and zinc plated)
- Mobile tube that rotates around the mast (Galvanized and zinc plated)
- Cogwheel Module 6, Diameter 720 mm, clockwise movement (aluminium smelting).
- Cogwheel Module 6, Diameter 720 mm, inclination movement (aluminium smelting, tempered).
- Axle, diameter 100 mm, L=1500 mm, inclination of the structure. (Galvanised and zinc plated).
- Two motors with its gears, worm screw, revolution counter switch and protection box. (Galvanized and zinc plated).
- Two crossed bars of 5 meters to support the transversal bars (Galvanized) – Electronic box with the motor and micro switcher connections. It is designed to support winds of 140 km/h with 20m2 of panel surfaces.
Once the date, hour, and location co-ordinates are entered into the screen, use the buttons to point the Solar Tracker FEiNA SF20 to the Sun. From this moment the Solar Tracker FEiNA SF20 will start working. Every X minutes (between 1 and 90, according to what has been programmed), it calculates the position and moves the tracker if necessary. When the Sun sets meaning that the inclination of the sun over the horizon is negative, the Solar Tracker FEiNA SF20 will turn to the East and place itself near the horizon (approximately 80 degrees with regard to the vertical).
When the Sun rises, the Solar Tracker FEiNA SF20 returns to its almost vertical position. From this moment on, it carries out the normal daily movement. All the trackers from a plant can be connected from a central control.
|Anemometer||GPS||Manual of Network|
|Features||Foundations||Manual of Installation|