In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the general information pertaining to this website is shown below:
Trackers Feina, S.L. is a company with registered offices at Fàbrica el Molinet, s/n 08250 Sant Martí de Torruella, Barcelona, registered in the Barcelona Company Registry, volume 41271, sheet B-379221, folio 40, with Tax ID (C.I.F.) B62078381, and it is the owner of the Website www.tracker.cat.
The purpose of the Trackers Feina, S.L. web page is to disseminate information about its services and activities to the public.
1. – General Conditions
- These General Conditions govern the use of the website www.tracker.cat that Trackers Feina, S.L. makes available to the user. The use of this website confers the status of site user and implies full acceptance by the user of each and every one of these General Conditions. Users that do not agree with these General Conditions are not entitled to use the www.tracker.cat website.
2. – Access
- The web service provided by de Trackers Feina, S.L. is free of charge for users.
3. – Modifications
- Trackers Feina, S.L. reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and with no advance notice, the presentation or configuration of the website, as well as the services or the General or Specific Contractual Conditions.
4. – Use
- The user agrees to use the website, contents and services in accordance with the Law and with these General and Specific Conditions, as well as with generally accepted good practices and public order.
5. – Copyright, Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- All of the content on the www.tracker.cat website is the exclusive property of Trackers Feina, S.L., including but not limited to, graphic design, logotypes, images, texts, illustrations, photographs, audiovisual content, trailers, brand names and other distinctive marks or brands, in any programming languages used or that may be used, as well as all software used for the functioning and development of the website. The reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, transfer or any other form of exploitation that has not been specifically authorized by the owner of the operating rights is expressly prohibited.