Specifications Solar Tracker FEiNA SF28
- Fixed part placed in a column from iron or concrete (Galvanised)
- Moving tube that rotates around the mast (Galvanised)
- Cogwheel Module 6, Diameter 1008 mm, clockwise movement .
- Cogwheel Module 6, Diameter 1008 mm, inclination movement .
- Axle, diameter 165 mm, L=2800 mm, inclination of the structure. (Galvanised).
- Two motors with its gears, worm screw, revolution counter switch and protection box.
(Galvanised and zinc plated).
- Two crossed bars of 5 meters to support the transversal bars (Galvanised)
- Electronic box with the connections for the motor and the micro contact breaker.
It is designed to support winds of 140 km/h with 28m2 of panel surfaces.
Once the date, hour, and location co-ordinates are entered into the screen, use the buttons to point the Solar Tracker FEiNA SF28 to the Sun. From this moment the tracker will start working.
Every X minutes (between 1 and 90, according to what has been programmed), it calculates the position and moves the Solar Tracker FEiNA SF28 if necessary.
When the Sun sets meaning that the inclination of the sun over the horizon is negative, the Solar Tracker FEiNA SF28 will turn to the East and place itself near the horizon (approximately 80 degrees with regard to the vertical).
When the Sun rises, the Solar Tracker FEiNA SF28 returns to its almost vertical position. From this moment on, it carries out the normal daily movement.
All the Solar Trackers FEiNA SF28 from a plant can be connected from a central control.
|Anemometer||GPS||Manual of Network|
|Features||Foundations||Manual of Installation|